Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dress Rehersal!

Dress Rehesal today for Little Hafla of Horrors!
I love how much fun we have and how different all it is.
we have chickens, pirates, zombies, sesame street count, crazy people and so much more.
My wings were having issues but i think thats because i got so into the song that i kinda lost what i was doing.
The strait Jacket works pretty well. Teresa said thats her favorite. Go figure a dance with me going crazy is her favorite. Ha Ha Ha
I need to do some costume adjustments but for the most part and ready.
Im in major need of more bollywood practice and Thriller practice so hopefully Jack wont be a monster tomorrow night since Teresa is takeing me and then playing with him.
This upcoming Saturday is the Famous Maurine halloween party, always tons of fun and child free so really excited.

1 comment:

  1. so cute!!! You have such a sweet blog and such a beautiful family!
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete