Sunday, October 11, 2009

1 Year Married


I cant believe we have been married for a year already. I still have my dress on the back of my door.
October 10, 2008 was an amazing day!
Bellydancers, tinkerfet cake topper, great friends and a wonderful husband.
We have been together for almost 5 years but getting married changed everything.
my wonderful friend Joan got ordained online to do our handfasting. Jack "walked" me down the isle and then proceed to talk throught the whole thing at 9 months old.
Rebecca helped fix my bustle and lace me into the corset,
Chairty took some amazing pictures.
My dad tied our hands toghether.
The best friends a girl could belly danced and we even got everyone involved witht the last dance. Its was fun seeing so much of my family who i never really talk because they think im so different have so much fun.
We had a coffee bar.
and the weather was amazing. 70 degrees, on our anniversary it was 30 and snowing. how weird. thats nebraska.
Last night we went to dinner and a movie. we havnt done that since before jack.
Zombie land is really freaking funny.
all in all a great day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment